viernes, 10 de agosto de 2007

3 things every entrepreneur should do before going to bed

Les dejo otro post que me encontre en Learning Optimism,
no dejen de leer el post completo

I’ve been a full-time entrepreneur for about three months. I work late at night, early in the morning, all the time during the day when I am not a) with my daughter or b) at the gym (It’s the one luxury I’ve left for myself. I call it a luxury because it takes time and time is the most scarce thing in my life right now.) I’ve started to feel like all days are blending into one really exhausting one. It’s not a great feeling.

So I’ve come up with three simple things I do every night before going to bed to help me feel like a day has ended and another one will begin tomorrow. (If I am good at this, I feel the day that ended was a productive one. As an entrepreneur, I’ve found that feeling productive is one of the best ways to keep some semblance of mental stability as the roller coaster ride goes on.)
  1. I cross things off my to-do list.
  2. I write an email to myself with a short list of things to do first thing in the morning.
  3. (Caution - this is cheesy.) I smell the flowers.
http://www.journeythroughjapan.org/uploads/photo_images/ok_d14_a.jpg

No hay comentarios.: